While planning your visit please keep in mind the important visitor guidelines. Your adherence to these guidelines provides a better visit for all.
- Plants and animals are protected; do not feed the wildlife or disturb the plant life. No climbing trees.
- Be respectful of others. Parents or guardians are responsible for supervising young visitors.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome and must be on a maximum 6-foot leash at all times. Owners are responsible for their pets. Unruly dogs will be asked to leave. Dogs are not permitted inside Hammock Hollow, El Retiro, the Blue Palmetto Café, or The Shop at Bok.
- Casual, non-commercial photography is permitted. Photographers and subjects must remain on the designated pathways.
- Natural Pathways are part of experiencing the Garden. Please be mindful of uneven ground and pathways. Please enter these areas with caution and at your own risk. See map for ADA compliant areas of the Garden.
- Bok Tower Gardens is a tobacco-free organization. The use of tobacco products (e.g. smoking, vaping, dip, chew, etc.) is not permitted anywhere on property.
- Bicycles, skateboards, skate shoes, hover boards, remote control vehicles, Segways, razor-style scooters, and golf carts.
- Drones, photo props, confetti, glitter and balloons.
- All firearms and other lethal force weapons must remain in a locked vehicle.
- Amplified or recorded music – respect the peace and quiet of the Gardens.
- Sports equipment including any type of ball, or Frisbee