Membership Application Process – Please allow 7-10 business days to receive membership materials. We will assume all proper membership materials have been received unless notified. It is the member’s responsibility to notify the Development Office if you have not received your membership materials.
Tax Deduction – Membership contributions are tax-deductible to the maximum extent as provided by law. Additional contributions to the Share the Gift Annual Fund, gifts in memory of others, or gifts to support other areas of the Gardens are welcome and are considered outside your membership fees.
Membership Term – All memberships are valid for one year. No refunds, extensions or exchanges will be granted if for any reason you are unable to utilize your membership benefits.
Temporary Membership Cards – You will receive a temporary membership card when you join/renew in person at the Gardens. If you join/renew online, your receipt serves as your temporary membership card.
Membership Cards – Memberships, membership benefits and membership cards are not transferable. A second proof of identification may be requested by Gardens’ employees. Memberships that include two persons receive ONE card for the household with each adult (or “Guest”) named on the card. Only two names are listed on membership cards.
Lost Cards – A $5 fee for additional or replacement cards will apply unless otherwise noted. Simply present your ID at the gate for entry until receipt of replacement card within 3-5 business days.
Member Guests – All guests must be accompanied by member.
Refunds/Credits – If you have purchased regular priced admission to the Gardens the same day you purchase a membership, the price of admission can be applied to the cost of your membership. Below lists the level and the amount that can be applied:
- Individual – $15.00 off
- Duo Membership – up to $30.00 off
- Family Membership – up to $30.00 off
- Sustainer Membership – up to $60.00 off
- Donor Membership – up to $60.00 off
- Sponsor Membership – up to $60.00 off
- Eastern Ridge Membership – up to $60.00 off
- Western Outlook Membership – up to $60.00 off
- Tower Grove Membership – up to $60.00 off
- Summit Plateau Membership – up to $60.00 off
The Gardens does not grant refunds once a membership has commenced.
Membership Renewals – Renewals may be processed 3 months before your membership term expires. The Development Office does not retain the financial information of its members on record. This information must be resubmitted with each renewal.
In some instances you may receive a renewal notice after having mailed your renewal payment. You may disregard the notice, or if you are concerned, please contact the Development Office to inquire about your membership status.
Membership Upgrades/Downgrades – If during the term of your active membership you wish to upgrade your level of membership, you may speak with the representatives in the Visitor Center or contact the Development Office to arrange payment of the difference between the two categories. The Gardens does not permit a member to downgrade to a lower category after benefits have been used.
Further conditions – We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse entry and/or membership to a member and to revoke a membership without refund if a member behaves in a threatening or abusive manner toward any person, or damages or threatens to damage any of the collections at Bok Tower Gardens. We reserve the right to amend the terms of these policies at any time. At the time of the amendment, members will be notified on our website where a new term and policy sheet will be available for download.
Basic Members Benefits:
- Anytime admission to the Gardens except during selected events
- Subscription to Garden Path newsletter
- Discounted admission to many Florida museums, gardens and cultural institutions (View the Bok Tower Gardens Reciprocal Admission Program list below.)
- Ten percent discount at the Blue Palmetto Café and Tower & Garden Gift Shop
- Additional discount during Shoptember Spree (month of September) and the Twelve Days of Shopping event (begins day after Thanksgiving) in the Café and Gift Shop
- Discounts on programs and event tickets
- Free admission to over 300 public gardens throughout the United States through the American Horticultural Society Reciprocal Program (View the American Horticultural Society Reciprocal Program list below.)
$60 | $30 with valid student ID (Please Note: $15 admission discount does not combine with student discount)
Olmstead’s Vision Council
All Olmstead’s Vision Council Members Receive:
- Thirty Garden & Pinewood Estate Tickets to Share
- Private tour of: the Gardens, Horticulture Behind-the-Scenes, Hammock Hollow, or the Singing Tower with access to the Chao Research Center for Six
- Four Exclusive Reception & Event Tickets
- Forty Garden & Pinewood Estate Tickets to Share
- Your choice of two private tours: of the Gardens, Horticulture Behind-the-Scenes, Hammock Hollow, or the Singing Tower with access to the Carillonneur Studio and Chao Research Center for Eight with the leaders of Bok Tower Gardens
- Six Exclusive Reception & Event Tickets
- Reservations at the Blue Palmetto Cafe
- Use of Mobility Carts
- Fifty Garden & Pinewood Estate Tickets to Share
- Private tours of: the Singing Tower including a private Carillon Concert and Chao Research Center, the Gardens, Horticulture Behind-the-Scenes & Hammock Hollow for Ten with the President of Bok Tower Gardens and other Garden Leaders
- Ten Exclusive Reception & Event Tickets
- Reservations at the Blue Palmetto Cafe
- Use of Mobility Carts
For questions or to obtain a membership, contact the Membership Office at 863.734.1233 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Along with your benefits of membership to Bok Tower Gardens, you also receive free and discounted admission to attractions, museums and gardens throughout the state of Florida and free admission to more than 300 participating public gardens throughout the United States. Reciprocal admission benefits are for members only, and do not apply to guests.
Reciprocal lists last updated January, 2019. Please note that conditions and participation of both Reciprocal Admission Programs may be subject to change without notice. Always call your destination before you depart to verify their participation.
Don’t make shopping for a gift a stressful experience! Give a gift that will provide your family, friends and co-workers with a year’s worth of beautiful music and picturesque gardens. Gift memberships are offered throughout the year and make a great way to introduce someone new to Bok Tower Gardens.