Bok Tower Gardens is open 365 days a year from 8:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
Last admission through the entrance gate is at 5:00 p.m.
The Visitor Center, Blue Palmetto Café and The Shop at Bok are open from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. with limited hours on holidays.
Pinewood Estate will be closed the following dates. Subject to change without notice.
May 17 | October 30 – November 23, 2018: closed for holiday decoration
Pinewood Estate Hours except blackout dates above
Spring: Open daily from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Summer: Open daily from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Christmas: Open daily from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Bok Tower Gardens is centrally located between Tampa and Orlando in Polk County, Florida. For driving directions, please enter your starting location and click the “Get Directions” button.
Bok Tower Gardens is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and is supported by tax-exempt gifts and contributions. All revenue and Membership support continues Edward W. Bok’s dream of helping to preserve and sustain this gift of beauty for future generations.
General Admission Adults $15, Children (5-12) $5, Children under 5 are free.
General admission includes access to the Gardens, Hammock Hollow, Nature Trails and Visitor Center.
Garden and Pinewood Combo Admission Adults $22, Children (5-12) $10, Children 5 are free.
This ticket option includes General Admission and access to a self-guided tour of Pinewood Estate. Holiday Home Tour is an additional fee during the holiday season. Members can purchase individual tickets at the Entrance Gate for $5.
Purchase an annual membership for 365 days of free general admission.
All memberships include free Gardens admission and discounts on most special events, gift shop, and café purchases.
What is your photography and drone policy?
AFTER HOURS PHOTOSHOOTS ARE NOT PERMITTED.
Bok Tower Gardens is a no drone zone. Due to strong safety concerns and protection of our National Historic Landmark, drone flight or photography (or flight of unmanned, and/or remote controlled aircraft of any kind) originating from or flying over Bok Tower Gardens property, is strictly prohibited, except in collaboration with Bok Tower Gardens’ Marketing Department and with express written permission.
We encourage our visitors to make the most of the day by bringing a camera to take photos. Photography is allowed in all areas of the Gardens during regular operating hours from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., with last admission at 5 p.m. Visitor, artistic and portrait photography is permitted anywhere on the grounds for personal, non-commercial use. Any parties who wish to take personal, non-commercial photography for bridal, wedding, engagement, birthday, reunion, or family portraits by professional photographers on the grounds of Bok Tower Gardens may do so with regular paid admission. Portrait photography may not block, disrupt or hinder visitor access or circulation of paths and walkways.
If you are interested in commercial photography, please contact Rita Horton at 863.734.1214 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you allow weddings at the Gardens?
Yes, Bok Tower Gardens is a popular wedding site and is listed in “100 Best U.S. Wedding Destinations” published in 2006. Gardens’ weddings are limited to 200 attendees, receptions limited to 125. You may find more information on our Weddings page. Please contact email@example.com.
What are some guidelines for children with Autism or Similar disorders?
Bok Tower Gardens is dedicated to creating an environment for everyone to enjoy the beauty of the outdoors. This guideline walks through the different sensory challenges you may experience at Bok Tower Gardens.
Do you offer fun activities for children?
Yes. Opened in September of 2016, Hammock Hollow Children’s Garden offers fun ways for children to discover the natural world. Upon arrival, check in the Visitor Center for assistance.
Do you have a place that sells lunch and snacks on property?
Yes, the Blue Palmetto Café features a wide assortment of lunch and snack selections. Offering indoor and outdoor seating, the Blue Palmetto Café is located near the Visitor Center and is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
- Respect the grounds and do not climb trees, walk through plantings, or pick flowers, plants or fruit.
- Respect and be considerate of others.
- Bok Tower Gardens is a SMOKE FREE environment. There is no smoking anywhere on the premises.
- Do not feed or handle wildlife, except feeding koi fish.
- Shoes and shirts are required.
- Children must always be supervised by a parent or guardian.
- Well-behaved canine guests are welcome and must be on a maximum 6ft. leash at all times while on property. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets and for any damage caused by their pets.
- Picnicking is welcome anywhere on the property, but we recommend our designated picnic areas.
- Dispose of waste in proper containers.
- Casual, non-commercial photography for personal use is permitted. Approval and reservations are required for commercial still photography and filming.
- Your admission ticket serves as permission for the Gardens to use your photo or image during your visit.
- Bicycles, skateboards, skate shoes and personal golf carts are not permitted in the Gardens.
- Weddings and social events are only permitted with advance registration and separate fee.
- All admission and ticket sales are final.
- Prices and hours are subject to change without notice.
- Bok Tower Gardens reserves the right to ask any person to leave
- Glitter and confetti are not permitted in the Gardens due to animals mistaking it as food