Leave a Legacy—Edward Bok Society
Beginning with the extraordinary gift of the Gardens from Edward Bok to the American people, and through the loyal and generous support of our friends over the years, Bok Tower Gardens continues to provide a haven for “birds and people,” a garden of unparalleled beauty and serenity, and a world-recognized carillon.
If the Gardens has a place in your heart, we urge you to consider including Bok Tower Gardens in your estate plan by leaving your legacy.
Creating your legacy is limited only by your imagination, not your means. Consider the following:
- The vast majority of estate gifts to charity in the U.S. are simple percentage-of-estate bequests. These are easy to do.
- Opportunities abound at the Gardens for honoring your family members and loved ones through an estate gift.
- Legacies can, and should, be enjoyed during your lifetime! Consider structuring your legacy so you can join and take pride in what you’ve been able to make possible.
- When you “plan” a gift through your estate, you will be pleasantly surprised to learn you can make a greater gift than you ever thought possible.
- Concerned about leaving enough for children and grandchildren? You would be amazed to know how including the Gardens in your estate plan can actually increase the amount your family members will receive.
Edward Bok Society
Honoring the extraordinary gift of Edward W. Bok, a growing number of friends support Bok Tower Gardens through their wills or other planned gifts to ensure the continuation of Edward Bok’s commitment to excellence.
The Edward Bok Society was established to thank and recognize friends and members who wish to offer their support through deferred gifts to special programs, the carillon, the endowment, or to the permanent asset of the Gardens.
If you’re interested in exploring how you can leave your legacy at Bok Tower Gardens or in becoming part of the Edward Bok Society, please call Melissa Tyrone, Director of Development at 863.734.1213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bok Tower Gardens, Inc. is a tax-deductible, 501(c)( 3) non-profit organization. Our tax identification number is 23-1352009.