Get Involved


Bok Tower Gardens is a non-profit organization sustained by the generosity of members and friends. Tickets, memberships, program fees, gift sales and food sales only cover 55% of the Gardens’ annual operating budget. We depend heavily on our endowment, grants, sponsorships and individual donors to help make up the remaining 45% needed in unrestricted income.

The Share the Gift Fund began in 2008 to help bring the Gardens to others who wish to enrich their Gardens experience. Unrestricted annual gifts to this Fund allow us to invest in creating programs that have relevance in our community, and supports critical needs of the Gardens throughout the year.

Donate Now

Your gift will impact the lives of others. Here are some of our current visitor needs that your Share the Gift donation can impact.

A gift of $50 would provide a one-year membership for an Alzheimer’s caregiver to visit the Gardens for renewal and rejuvenation.

A gift of $75 would help fund the preservation efforts of original manuscripts of carillon music composed by influential artists in the carillon world.

A gift of $100 would help provide scholarships for 20 children to participate in the Gardens’ annual Earth Day Celebration which promotes conservation and encourages young people to respect and appreciate the natural beauty all around us.

A gift of $250 would provide pots, labels and soil to propagate 400 Savannas Mint onto protected lands, ensuring that the rare and endangered plants of Florida will be around to provide joy for future generations.

Unrestricted gifts to this fund support critical programming needs of the Gardens and are tax-deductible.

Thank you for making a donation to Bok Tower Gardens. Once you’ve submitted this form you will receive a confirmation email verifying your payment. Trouble viewing this form? Click here.