Marketing Sales & Coordinator
TITLE: Marketing Sales & Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing & Public Relations
CLASSIFICATION: Full-time / Salaried / Exempt
Bok Tower Gardens is seeking a Marketing & Sales Coordinator to implement the plans and strategies developed by the Director of Marketing & Public Relations, Digital & Creative Coordinator and Event & Sales Coordinator. In this full-time supporting role, he/she will be responsible for coordinating and generating social media content and advertising, providing database management, assisting with photography and videography, compiling advertising and marketing reports (ROI), as well as assisting with visitor surveys, website content, newsletters, and promotions. In addition, he/she will assist Event & Sales Coordinator with pre-sale, post-sale, and contract support as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Position prefers Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field, or 1 to 3 years equivalent industry work experience.
- Outside-the-box creativity, stellar communication skills, and quick problem-solving skills are essential.
- Well-developed office skills in addition to some knowledge of the marketing and sales industry.
- Computer skills (with both Mac and PC operating systems) in word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and database management required.
- Prior experience with social media channels and platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, GooglePlus, etc.).
- Familiarity with publication design, Adobe creative suite (including Indesign), production, desktop publishing, and website content management systems preferred.
- Good grammar, spelling, and creative writing skills are essential.
- Knowledge of photography and ability to generate professional photographs, initiative, detail-orientation, and an ability to organize and prioritize.
- Tact, discretion, and good judgment are required to maintain positive relationships with co-workers, guests, and vendors.
- High stress tolerance may be needed to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects and reporting relationships.
Submit resumes, accompanied by letters of interest by mail, fax or email until the position is filled. Pick up applications at the entrance gate at the street address listed below and mail or return to the entrance gate for processing:
Bok Tower Gardens
1151 Tower Blvd.
Lake Wales, FL 33853
Secure Fax: 866-462-7162
Position will remain open until filled.
Bok Tower Gardens participates in E-Verify, is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive wages and an attractive benefits package.