Guest Services Associate
TITLE: Guest Services Associate
DEPARTMENT: Visitor Services
REPORTS TO: Visitor Services & Programs Director
CLASSIFICATION: Part-time; Permanent; Non-exempt; Hourly
Bok Tower Gardens is seeking to fill the part-time position of Guest Services Associate to provide excellent guest service to our visitors.
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Dependable and trustworthy
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team effectively
- Ability to interact and work harmoniously with a diverse paid and non-paid staff
- Ability to accurately handle large amounts of money
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous guest experience and customer service experience dealing with a high volume of visitor/public contact
- Excellent human relations skills to deal effectively with visitors/public in person or on the telephone preferred
- Previous cashier experience
- Intermediate skill level in a Windows environment with emphasis in Excel and Word
Resumes, accompanied by letters of interest, may be submitted by mail, fax or email. Applications may also be picked up at the entrance gate at the street address listed below and may be mailed or returned to the entrance gate for processing. Bok Tower Gardens is a Drug-Free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bok Tower Gardens
1151 Tower Blvd.
Lake Wales, FL 33853
Deadline for resume/application submission: Position is open until filled.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.