WELCOME TO DOG FRIENDLY SUMMER
AT BOK TOWER GARDENS
Enjoy a stroll this summer with your four-legged friend. Admission for dogs is $5 per animal per day. All dogs must remain on a leash during their visit and will not be permitted inside Hammock Hollow, Pinewood Estate, the Blue Palmetto Cafe or the Shop at Bok.
Family Memberships and above include free admission for pups! Listed below are guidelines that must be followed at all times for this dog friendly summer:
• All dogs must be dog-friendly, adult friendly and child friendly.
• All dogs must be on a 6-foot or shorter leash. For safety reasons, retractable leashes are not permitted and dogs must not be left unattended.
• Dog owners/handlers MUST pick up and properly dispose of their dogs’ waste.
• Dogs are not permitted in Hammock Hollow, Alexander Discovery Center, Pinewood Estate, The Shop at Bok, The Blue Palmetto Café or other posted areas or at ticketed special events, weddings and receptions.
• Dogs must remain on paths and lawns only. Do not allow your dog to dig, enter ponds or engage in excessive barking.
*Bok Tower Gardens reserves the right to revoke admission for any dog and its owner from the premises. Owners/Handlers will not hold Bok Tower Gardens and/or any associated parties responsible for any injury and/or incidents that may occur.