We’re wrapping up the 2014 edition of Concert Under the Stars that took place at the Gardens Saturday night, April 26 and wanted to share the names of everyone who won one of our contests. More importantly, the drawing prize for “Dinner for 8 at Pinewood Estate” has gone unclaimed…so you might still be a winner! Check to see if you have the winning number below.
These VIP Concert Experience winners won free two tickets to the concert, a tour of the Singing Tower, a meet-n-greet with the bands before the show, and a $100 Bok Tower Gardens gift card:
- Karen P. from Lake Wales
- Denis R. from Davenport
- Sherry W. from Winter Haven
Our Picnic Contest yielded some pretty imaginative entries, and the creators of these picnics received awesome gift bags from the Tower & Garden Gift Shop:
- “Best Americana” – Made in the USA picnic
- “Best Country” – Fresh-Picked Garden Party
- “Best Overall” – Erica in Wonderland (for her birthday!)
Finally, here are the winning numbers of our Drawing Prizes, but only two have winning names to go with them. Are you lucky number three?
- VIP tour of the Singing Tower – John H., winning number 654827
- $100 Bok Tower Gardens Gift Card – Wes W., winning number 654635
- Dinner for 8 at Pinewood Estate – winning number 654478 has yet to be claimed!
If you have this ticket and think you’ve won, please contact Rachel Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 863.734.1211 for instructions on how to claim your prize.