Just four healthy ingredients are needed to whip up these rich, fudgy and extremely moist chocolate brownies!
Using sweet potatoes as a base, these flourless chocolate brownies are naturally paleo, vegan, gluten-free and completely refined sugar-free!
Maple syrup adds natural sweetness and caramel undertones.
You can substitute any nut or seed butter, but our favorite is almond butter.
The cocoa powder makes these brownies extra rich; however, add in some chocolate chips to make these treats decadent. A quick and easy snack recipe to satisfy the sweet tooth instantly!
- 1 cup cooked sweet potato, mashed
- ½ cup almond butter or any seed or nut butter
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup chocolate chips, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350F, grease a loaf pan and set aside.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, combine all the ingredientsand blend well until a smooth brownie batter remains
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake for around 20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before slicing into pieces.
- To store. Place cooled brownies in a sealed container and keep them in the fridge. Brownies refrigerated will keep fresh for up to 1 week. To freeze. You can freeze sweet potato brownies! Wrap brownies individually in parchment paper and place them in a ziplock bag. Brownies kept in the freezer will keep fresh for up to 6 months. To thaw. Thaw brownies by keeping them out at room temperature or inthe fridge overnight.