Kids Photography Contest
Show us your best shots from Bok Tower Gardens during this summer’s Kids Photography Contest! Kids ages 16 and under are invited to upload photos from a recent visit to the Gardens using the form below.
A few photography tips:
- Choose a Subject – Make it clear what the subject is in the photography (animals, flowers, or the Tower).
- Experiment – Try taking pictures in different ways (close up, down low, or up high)
- Background – Make sure the background isn’t distracting from your subject
- Be Off Center – Interesting photographs observe the “rule of thirds” meaning photos aren’t usually taken with the subject in the very center of the photo.
- Focus – Check that your photos after you take them to make sure your subject is in focus.
- Make it Stand Out – Explore all the different areas of the Bok Tower Gardens property like the Preserve Trail, Pinewood Estate and Window by the Pond. Look for angles and shots that other’s might not notice!
Each Friday a new winner will be chosen and their photo uploaded to our Facebook page. Each weekly winner will be entered into the People’s Choice Awards to win an 8×10 canvas print of their winning photograph. Photos must have been taken at the Gardens on or after January 1, 2013 and must be 1MB or larger. You are welcome to enter as many times as you would like!
Enter Your Photo
Trouble viewing this form? Please click here.